Friday, June 21, 2013

Where to buy N95 Face Masks?

Where to buy N95 Face Masks? I was at a neighbourhood shopping mall this evening to buy more N95 face masks as that very precious N95 face mask which i have gotten and which I have used for many days have become quite unhygienic and one of the rubber hands have become torn. Imagine my shock when I saw the long and snaking queue from the pharmacy outlet all the way at least 40 metres into the middle of the shopping mall! I proceeded to another outlet in another location and N95 face masks were again sold out!


Though Vivian Balakrishnan has said Singapore has a 9 million N95 stockpile, I have already said that it will still not be quite easy to get N95 marks after the "restock" as Singaporeans are quite Kiasu and there are some who will even buy them to sell these face masks at a profit later.

Total Pageviews