Monday, September 24, 2012

Singapore Short Stories: New Direction

I am taking a review of this blog and will be making some changes to the editorial content of the blog.

I have started this blog many years back, all the way in 2007 to document some of the good experiences of events, places and encounters of living in Singapore and hence looking back at the posts of the recent few years, I believe there is a need to have a total review of this blog so as to achieve its objective.
As truth be told, the posts of the recent few years were not really of quality: those were my perspectives of news and events and the occasional laments against some policies here and there.

After this review, I may be blogging less frequently but the posts made will be of a higher quality as you will be seeing and reading. Hence stay tuned to a new and revamped Singapore Short Stories!

Total Pageviews