Thursday, September 13, 2012

Daily Reflections

I bought a book about Success from the recent MPH expo sales at a mere $7! I feel so inspired by the teachings of the book that I will be planning to walk the talk by designing a daily log to aid me in my daily reflections of my every day; things like “What is something I feel satisfied about?” or “What are the things today that I can improve?”


I know the above may sound like a cliché, something you may have heard so many times in personal effectiveness courses. Doing the above log may also sound tedious but I am determined to try it out and will share with you whether it benefits me.

The few organizers I have bought for the year are not really fully utilised; I hope I can do up a personal template to aid me in becoming a better person, for myself, my family and the community.

Total Pageviews