Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why I prefer to stay at home during weekends

I prefer to stay at home these recent weeks during weekends due to the very fact that I do not like to jostle with the thousands of shoppers in the shopping centres and commuters of the MRT trains and buses. Singapore's policy of opening our gates to thousands and thousands of "foreign talents" have really make everywhere in Singapore including the buses and MRT trains very very crowded. Hence I always wonder how can Singapore be one of the most liveable cities in Asia? Singapore used to be a very nice place to live in, back in the 1980s and 1990s but it is really a joke to me that this island is still one of the best to live in now: there are so many thousands and thousands of foreigners crowding our tiny mass, the extremely high cost of living and the life here is really very very hectic: just look at the number of people with hair loss, thinning hair, male or female, young or old in our island! I believe life here is only good if one is rich.

Total Pageviews