Sunday, January 29, 2012

Woman behind SCDF boss Peter Lim Sin Pang and CNB Ng Boon Gay

Till now, no identity has been shed on the woman behind the fall from grace of ex SCDF chief Peter Lim Sin Pang and CNB boss Ng Boon Gay. From what Singaporeans gathered from the media, the woman is a 36-yr old attractive woman with striking appearance,tall, fair and slim. The woman is married to a businessman husband who is a Director of several companies.
I find it surprising that in this Web 2.0 world, the identity of the woman can still remain a mystery, especially so when some of the woman's friends have already known about the incident.

However, I believe sooner or later, the woman's identity will be revealed and in the meantime, netizens will still be busy searching online for any traces of her identity.




Lets chat on Facebook Lets chat on Twitter Like my Facebook Page Subscribe to my Blog: Email me: singaporeshortstories@gmail.com

Total Pageviews