Saturday, July 04, 2009

Resorts World at Sentosa

I boarded the Sentosa Express to visit Sentosa last Saturday and had a closer glimpse at Sentosa Resorts World which is currently under construction on the train. I have no doubt that Sentosa will be rejuvenated into a great tourist attraction, but I believe that Singapore and Sentosa will be even a fun place to live and play in, for Singaporeans and tourists alike if it were less HOT!

I am sorry to admit that despites being a true Singaporean who have lived on this island for years, I have never come to terms with the INCREDIBILY HOT AND HUMID weather!. It is a mad idea to be without shelters for more than 30 minutes under the red hot blazing sun! MM Lee has also praised the invention of air-con before!

1 comment :

bingo halls said...

Bingo halls are know more acesible as you can join them on-line .

Total Pageviews