Sunday, June 07, 2009

Link from Orchard MRT Station to Wisma Atria Shopping Centre finally opens!


It has been some months since I have stepped foot on Orchard Road, thus I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when my Dear and I visited it yesterday: there was a new link joining Orchard MRT stations to Wisma Atria shopping centre!
It is great news for all commuters and shoppers to Orchard Road as the hassle of stepping out of the Orchard MRT station and making a long cut, amidst the noise and air pollution of the nearby heavy construction (after the old underpass closed) just to get to Wisma Atria Shopping Centre is now history!
I believe the shop owners at the basement of Wisma Atria Shopping Centre are also happy and relieved for it was reported that the closing of the old linkway has cost their businesses due to reduced traffic.

No comments :

Total Pageviews