Friday, February 27, 2009

Singapore Jobs

This morning, just before I reached the door to my office, I saw two men, who were complete strangers to me outside the door.As I walked up further, one of the men asked, "What is this place? This place got any jobs?" I replied to them the name of my office and that new opportunities of my company will be found in the newspapers. Thanking me, the two men left.
I was surprised to personally witness the unconventional job hunting modus operandi of the two men. However, with the uemployed figures ballooning, this method may soon become commonplace. The two men may be following the adage: "Do not wait for opportunities to find you, find opportunities yourselves " They seemed sincere, though with a sign of little desperateness, I do really hope their jobhunt will bear fruit soon.

No comments :

Total Pageviews