Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chingay Parade Singapore 2009 Wonderland

Yesterday, City Hall and its vicinity was transformed into a wonderland with the spectacular and dazzling array of colourful floats in the Chingay Parade 2009!
Though the annual show is for ticket holders, it is still a parade for all as thousands of Singaporeans lined the pavements of the roads to catch a glimpse of each of these wonderful floats.
My Dear and I were among the crowd on the road pavements yesterday, partaking in the spectacular extravaganza. Initially, I tried to take photos of the parade but later found that due to the trotting action of the paraders, most of the photos turned out to be blurred, hence I captured the footage of yesterday parade on video for posterity.






























1 comment :

eastcoastlife said...

Lovely video.
I was standing inside River Hongbao site and watched from there.

Total Pageviews