Friday, December 19, 2008

A Zirkus Christmas Fanatasy at Central By the River

Christmas is just less than a week. The shopping malls in Singapore are now having Christmas-themed events to draw in the shopping crowds and more ringing of the coffers.
It is very common for each shopping mall to have a theme for the special season. For The Central, a shopping centre by the Singapore River, its theme for Christmas this year is 'A Zirkus Christmas Fanatasy at Central By the River' .
A Zirkus is the German word for a Circus and I was in luck to catch a live skating performance by renowned Russian skaters and with my camera by my side, caught some of the live action there!




I have also uploaded the video clip of what I have shot of the skating performance:

These nights, it is amazing for it is real cool, breezy and not humid. Everytime I go out at night, I will be drenched in perspiration because it is so humid, now it feels like being in another country!
Enjoy your Christmas, readers!


No comments :

Total Pageviews