Sunday, October 26, 2008

National Library

I travel quite widely.... but within Singapore.

Happening to be in Bugis on Friday 24 Oct 08, I decided to visit the National Library and spent some time there.

There are quite a number of exhibitions taking place in the library:

Level 7: Singapore Travelling Exhibition



Level 8: EPSON and Nikon Photo exhibition




Level 9: Writers' Fair






I may be the first Singaporean to visit this Writers' Fair as the organizers were in the midst of setting up the exhibits and booths when I was there.
Level 10: Singapore Street exhibition


One may think that I have a most eventful day visiting the different exhibits but the whole library staff has a retreat that evening thus all the exhibits were closed... I visited the exhibitions on the outside only.
What a pity!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

hi there! thanks for stopping by and your comment. you can buy sage in the supermarket ;)

have a great week ahead.

oceanskies79 said...

Do go for the "Legacy of Tan Kah Kee and Lee Kong Chian" exhibition before it ends on 31 Dec 2008. I went for it recently and was greatly inspired. So inspired such that I wrote a post on my visit on Yesterday.sg

Total Pageviews