Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Going Bananas




Going Bananas

I started to snack on bananas at work these days.

Bananas sold in bunches of 5 just cost a mere $1.30 at the NTUC Fairprice. They provide valuable snack to me especially when I feel hungry soon after meals due to my incredibly high metabolism rate.

And I am surprised to discover that bananas can do wonders for our body by enabling people to be more alert especially when taking a test. More benefits of bananas could be found at:

http://www.thecryptmag.com/Online/39/Bananas.html

Resting eyes

I learnt of two simple exercises for the eyes:

1) looking at faraway things for 30 seconds after every half hour at the computer.
2) Nodding up and down your neck to increase blood circulation to your scalp.

Sustaining Singapore, Sustaining feedbacks

I was put off by the website on Sustainable Singapore at I have contributed a couple of valuable suggestions to the portal but the feedback portal showcasing all received feedbacks has not been updated for two weeks already!

The authorities should update the feedbacks promptly; we want all Singaporeans’ view to be heard but at the same time, we should update the website so as to sustain feedbacks.

If Singaporeans feel their views are not heard, it defeats the purpose of having one such feedback portal.

No comments :

Total Pageviews