Monday, September 29, 2008

Fantastic Singapore F1 !

I watched the fantastic Singapore F1 race on TV just few hours ago.

I was glued to the TV for 3 hours to watch the adrenalin-pumping action of 20 speed demons navigating the challenging 5.8 km Singapore circuit.

There were twists and turns in both the circuit as well as in the action itself.

Masas who was leading the pack, ultimately became No. 13 and there were unexpected hits and crashes during the race as well to add to the excitement.

If not for Singapore’s hosting of the F1, I would have never watch a F1 race in my life.

If not for Singapore’s top table tennis peddlers playing in the finals of international table tennis competitions, I would have never watch an international table tennis match in my life.

Singapore’s hosting of creative top international events opens the eyes of the world to Singapore as much as it opens the eyes of Singaporeans to international events.

No comments :

Total Pageviews