Thursday, June 12, 2008

Portugal and Germany

The Eurocup fever has fantasised the world for close to a week already. On the onset of the competition, I have predicted that Portugal and Germany would be facing off in the finals of the competition. At this juncture of the competition, my guess may still be correct as these two countries are at the tops of their individual groups in the results so far.

Europe seems a nice place to travel to. Though I have not been to Europe myself, I have heard of how nice the place is, how friendly the people there are and the slow but quality pace of life in Europe in terms of work, life and leisure balance. Europe is also a beautiful place with iconic attractions, blessed with the beautiful four seasons, with friendly people too.

But I have to experience Europe myself too as seeing is believing.

No comments :

Total Pageviews