Saturday, August 11, 2007

Old Health

A colleague of mine lost his father when he sent him into a hospital after a fall. He developed complications during his stay in the hospital which eventually led to his death.

I lost my grandfather the same way too. It was just diarrhoea for him and then once he went into the hospital, more complications set in and eventually he told me he could not make it and he passed on.

I have heard many similar stories before for old folks sent to hospitals for simple health problems and to never return.

Is it due to old man's health or the doctor's use of medications which may prove too strong for old folks?

Sometimes I shuddered as to the real cause of these old folks' death? Is it due to poor resistance to medications or complications developed or..............?

No comments :

Total Pageviews