Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Knock on the door in the early hours of the day

well, one interesting thing I would like to share with readers was an incident relating to a knock on the door.
Last week, around 0600 hrs, when I had just woken up and brush my teeth and when my brother had also woken up, we heard our door being knocked by someone in this early hours.
It was incessant knocking, amidst the silence of this hour, and the rattlings on the doors continued for two rounds.
Looking through the peephole, I saw a nothing, black pitchness and it made the atmosphere even eerier. I knew I have to open else the rattlings on the door would just continued.
With my brother behind me, though I was nearly 30, this kind of thing still made me tremble a bit. With a deep breath, I unlocked the door chain, positioned myself to be sideway (just in case an Ah long threw acid water or wat or ghost do silly things), and with a swift turn of the door, I opened it to find .................
a short white-haired man, who looked intoxicated. He was familar to me, living two storeys below me and who was often seen smoking super heavily and drinking in the early hours of the morning.
With tired eyes, he tried to scrutinise me and made out that he had knocked on the wrong door and he apologised.
There ended this little trauma, haha !

No comments :

Total Pageviews