Monday, October 11, 2010

Singapore Blogging


I have been blogging on this blog for close to 3 years now. Blogging offers a catharsis to me, to express my feelings and emotions. If you have followed my blog since its inception, you would have noticed that the theme of my blog has changed a little.



In the past, I used to have photos and videos of my excursions, outings and tours with my girlfriend, who is now my wife, and hence they may be more appealing to some. Right now, readers will be treated to more personal expressions and experiences from me. I think the change of theme is not deliberate, it is only inevitable as with the passage of time, I cannot be going out, painting the whole town red daily, posting pictures of my daily tours, etc. I have grown up from my canopy of adolescence to become a more mature adult, with lots of responsibilities to undertake. I do not have the premium of time.

No comments :

Total Pageviews