Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Elixir of Youth at City Hall MRT Station

We all know 1 minute is equal to 60 seconds and 2 minutes is equal to 120 minutes, right. But how come this simple law of time was defied at City Hall MRT Station?

Just last week, my wife and I were waiting for a north-bound train at City Hall MRT station. I took a quick glance at the signal board to see how long the train would arrive. “6 minutes” the display told me.
My wife and I waited for more than 5 minutes, I turned my head up and saw the display again on the signal board, bright and clear: “4 minutes”. When I saw that display, I really think that I have entered into another dimension at City Hall MRT Station. Time seems to slow down here and I think for those who want to become younger this is the place to be!

Total Pageviews