Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year Message: Challenging 2012 for Singapore and the world

Today is the first day of a brand new year 2012! I would like to wish all readers a Happy New Year! How has your new year night been? I believe all of you would have partied all night! I was also out the whole night! With the coming of a brand new year, I hope that Singaporeans would be healthier, wealthier and happier!
This year will be a challenging year for Singapore as the global economy may slide into a recession. When recession comes, companies look at restructuring to keep costs down which will cause downsizing and retrencments. Hence the economy for the year will not be too good.

And I would also like to add a warning on the health front: H5N1! Already there are victims of H5N1 in China and Hong Kong. With Singapore being an open country, I am afraid that it will not be long before the first H5N1cases surface in Singapore. Regional economy and our local economy will be affected with H5N1 and the global recession coming into play together.

So what can we ordinary Singaporeans do? The only way we Singaporeans can do is to continuously improve ourselves in all arenas: health, family, finance, career, investment and many more. I am going to chart up a master plan for 2012!

I wish all Singaporeans have a home, a roof to sleep in as sleeping on the streets is uncomfortable with ants, mosquitoes, flies, cold wind and there is no pillow or bed.

My New Year 2011 sharing

My New Year 2010 sharing

My New Year 2009 Sharing





Lets chat on Facebook Lets chat on Twitter Like my Facebook Page Subscribe to my Blog: Email me: singaporeshortstories@gmail.com

Total Pageviews