Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Spectacles Asia

This morning, when I tuned in to Channel News Asia AMLive! I took out my spectacles and rubbed my eyes when I saw the female news anchor Chan Eu Lim (if I got the name correct) wearing a pair of thick spectacles.
 Actually it was not a big deal at all if not for the fact that she did not wear any spectacles all these time till now. I was even more surprised when I saw a trailer in the same show featuring Suzanne Jung, another Channel News Asia anchor of AMLive wearing spectacles too! Why did all the female news anchor in Channel News Asia wear spectacles suddenly and look more studious as a result? Is it to make the news anchor of Channel News Asia who are reputed to be either handsome or pretty connect well to the masses of ordinary looking folks like me? Can someone tell me why?

Lets chat on Facebook Lets chat on Twitter Like my Facebook Page Subscribe to my Blog: Email me: singaporeshortstories@gmail.com

Total Pageviews