Thursday, December 22, 2011

Private Property TV Ad


A TV advertisement which has been running for 2 to 3 weeks featuring the launch of yet another new private property (which should be about a private condominium) left me mind-boggling after watching it every time.
The ad features a western-looking model-looking lady coming back home after a day of work and the ad featured her in tight shorts showing her taut butts, after that, she changed into a party outfit and went sashaying into a party scene which were graced with good looking men and women too. Is the ad selling a partying lifestyle that could be enjoyed if people were to buy the condominium? However I find the public in general would not really think the ad is selling a property; it’s more like selling good looks.

Lets chat on Facebook Lets chat on Twitter Like my Facebook Page Subscribe to my Blog: Email me: singaporeshortstories@gmail.com

Total Pageviews