Friday, November 04, 2011

Finding the time to blog and reflecting on my life in year 2011

I have not been blogging for some days already. The reason is that I have been quite busy lately at work which leads to me getting rather tried when I reached home these few days. I am beginning to get some-what people call “burnout effect” at work as I have been working non-stop at many projects for months without any rest.
It is already November and once again, I will still say “How time passes” –another year just seems to flash by!  It is timely to take stock of our endeavours and achievements this year at this time. For me, I am contented with my achievements in my non-career aspects of my life, making some improvements in areas here and there-I am always learning different things- and I think learning should be continuous in life and with learning comes happiness.

Total Pageviews