Saturday, November 26, 2011

Canon Powershot S95 camera at Sitex

I went to Canon booth at the Sitex exhibition yesterday for enquiry on Canon Powershot S95 camera. Canon S95 camera gives the best night photo among all the Canon camera models. However I was not too happy that the price was not lower-it was still $599! However there were freebies tossed into the deal-3 memory cards and a $60 Robinson vouchers.
Despite these freebie, I find the price is still not attractive enough. A flyer I have at home showed that with the display of a certain card, one is able to get the camera at just $499 from a particular store. Hence I did not buy the camera.


Lets chat on Facebook Lets chat on Twitter Like my Facebook Page Subscribe to my Blog: Email me: singaporeshortstories@gmail.com

Total Pageviews