Monday, October 24, 2011

Singapore Stocks rise 1.79%

As I have expected, Singapore Stocks closed higher, tracking similar movements across the globe. There is just so much optimisim for the EU crunch summit and the world is anticipating that Europe, led by Germany and France will agree to some resolution to prevent Europe's debt crisis from spiralling into a full-fledged global financial crisis.

I expect stock markets to rebound in this coming week or weeks. But if stock markets are really to rebound, my first objective is to sell most of my outstanding stocks for a profit and reduce my overall outstanding stock position.

I mean, one cannot be too greedy in a global climate where there are still some uncertanities over how the economic problems in US, Europe and China will pan out.

Total Pageviews