Sunday, October 02, 2011

Circle Line Discovery Open House: I discovered WORST Prawn Mee I have ever tasted!

Today is Circle Line Open House. Having read how Singapore's best food is found in some of the hawker centres around certain Circle Line MRT stations, I tell myself that I must savor some of these local delicacies while exploring the Circle Line MRT stations on Circle Line open house today.

When my family and I alighted at Pasir Panjang MRT station, we headed immediately to the Pasir Panjang Food Centre. The centre was crowded with passengers who had flocked to explore the Circle Line stations. We ordered  plates of Prawn Mee at $3 each from a stall selling an assortment of Chinese dishes. When the plates of Prawn Mee arrived, we were shocked! There was so little quantity and the food quality really really SUCKS! (sorry, I never use this word unless really needed). We were so regretful that we ordered such flithy prawn mee and this spoilt our Circle Line discovery. I have discovered the worst ever prawn mee I have tasted in my life. I am going to give that food centre a miss in future.

Total Pageviews