Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sin Heng Claypot Bak Kut Teh

Last Saturday, my Dear and I tried the one and only Claypot Bak Kut Teh from Sin Heng Claypot Bak Kut Teh along Joo Chiat Road, next to Joo Chiat Community Club. Claypot Bak Kut Teh is Bak Kut Teh cooked using the claypot-fired method, as such the Bak Kut Teh that results appears to be finer and 'smoother'.




With fried dough sticks and black sauce, the Claypot Bak Kut Teh surely is a delectable fare though my Dear and I would prefer white pepper soup as compared to black pepper soup. The Claypot Bak Kut Teh, though is not the best I have tried, but it is definitely worth trying.

Joo Chiat where this stall is based, is a trove of Singapore's greatest food haunts, I will show you some of these great places for foodies in the coming few posts!

No comments :

Total Pageviews