Monday, February 16, 2009

My Fateful Triangle

You may have seen this naked sculpture in City Link mall just before the escalator to the Esplanade.
But are you so busy to pause for a second and have a look at the sculpture to figure out what message this figure is protraying?
I have captured for you the philosophical words of thought that serve as invaluable takeaways for all of us.

This sculpture is unlike me.. I am no slave to brands. I wear simple. Simplicity is everything. Everything in life is Simple. Simple is Perfect. Perfect is simple. Nothing is impossible. Impossible is nothing...
Oh wat happens to me? I am waxing lyrical after seeing these philosophical words of thought!



2 comments :

eastcoastlife said...

I don't pay for branded things, they are usually given to me by my clients.

I'm also a simple person, preferring to eat porridge than the expensive restaurant meals nor buffets. :)

Singapore Short Stories said...

ya same here, ECL.

though I indulge in some nice treats at important occassions.

Total Pageviews