Saturday, June 07, 2008

How to rebut cleverly when someone calls you 'stupid'

WARNING: PLEASE USE THIS TACTIC AS LAST RESORT AS IT MIGHT SOUR FUTURE RELATIONSHIPS

Person A: You are stupid!

You: So you think everything that I am thinking of, in my mind, is useless?

Person A: YES!

You: Good, I am thinking of you!

Alternative scenario:

Person A: You are stupid!

You: So you think everything that I am thinking of, in my mind, is useless?

Person A: Not really

You: Then why you call me stupid when you think what I am thinking of, in my mind, is not useless, you are even stupidier in this sense!

The dialogue may end here, or continues further as below:

Person A: Okay, you are stupid, whatever in you think in your mind is useless, like rubbish

You: Good, I am thinking of you!

1 comment :

Shikhar Airbus Gupta said...

Thanks. Many people are jealous of me and call me stupid. Now I can say something back to them.

Total Pageviews